We’re excited to announce the first official Xtheme IRC Services v8.0.0 release!
- AntiFlood updates, making it more effective against drive-by spammers, and flooders. Also performs a verbose notice upon trigger.
- MASS DE-Commands are now available. (Such as MASS DEVOICE, MASS DEOP, etc)
- Added SET NOOP – when set, only ChanServ or BotServ Bots will be allowed to be Operator and all commands must run through ChanServ.
- Added FDROPMAIL, which allows Services Operators to FDROP accounts by email address.
- Added FGROUP, which allows Services Operators to forcibly GROUP a nickname to their own account, or a user account.
- Added SET BLOCKSENDPASS, which when set to ON will only allow IRC Operators to SENDPASS that account. (per account setting)
- Cleaned up OperServ INFO command. Displayed output will now be in sections.
- Added HELP files for ProxyScan. (Note that SET DNSBLACTION is an OperServ command)
More is planned that did not make it into the 8.0.0 launch, so expect an 8.0.1 soon! (Those who use Git can
git pull, re-run
./configure --options, then
make install to stay up-to-date)
STAY UP TO DATE WITH XthemeOrg NEWS, UPDATES & SECURITY ADVISORIES
Subscribe to the XthemeOrg News at: