- AntiFlood updates, making it more effective against drive-by spammers, and flooders. Also performs a verbose notice upon trigger.
- MASS DE-Commands are now available. (Such as MASS DEVOICE, MASS DEOP, etc)
- Added SET NOOP – when set, only ChanServ or BotServ Bots will be allowed to be Operator and all commands must run through ChanServ.
- Added FDROPMAIL, which allows Services Operators to FDROP accounts by email address.
- Added FGROUP, which allows Services Operators to forcibly GROUP a nickname to their own account, or a user account.
- Added SET BLOCKSENDPASS, which when set to ON will only allow IRC Operators to SENDPASS that account. (per account setting)
- Cleaned up OperServ INFO command. Displayed output will now be in sections.
- Added HELP files for ProxyScan. (Note that SET DNSBLACTION is an OperServ command)
More is planned that did not make it into the 8.0.0 launch, so expect an 8.0.1 soon! (Those who use Git can
git pull, re-run
./configure --options, then
make install to stay up-to-date)
STAY UP TO DATE WITH XthemeOrg NEWS, UPDATES & SECURITY ADVISORIES
Subscribe to the XthemeOrg News at:
Xtheme IRC Services v8.0.0-dev4 is now available via Git; contains a number of improvements!
Xtheme IRC Services v8.0.0-dev4 is now available via Git — a package release will be released within the coming days.
Xtheme v8.0.0-dev4 brings a number of improvements such as:
- FLAGS output no longer displays AKICKs (those have their own list), which benefits channels using ChanServ’s PUBACL; making bans not as easy to evade.
- Internal Updates (to headers, copyrights, line endings & more)
- ChanServ/REGPROC has been removed – it was beyond buggy and the requesting network lost interest.
- and more to come! (stay tuned!)
We’re thrilled to announce that Xtheme IRC Services v8.0.0-dev3 has been released!
This update to Xtheme 8 provides bug fixes, new functionality, as well as improvements to current functionality. It is recommended that users upgrade to Xtheme v8.0.0-dev3 for all of the new features and functionality since the Xtheme 7 series, plus this Xtheme 8 development release is known to be stable.
Download GitHub Website
Read More …
We’ve moved the Xtheme Development Group back to Xtheme.org & New Newsletter System
We’ve moved all of the Xtheme Development Group websites back to Xtheme.org (we are thankful to GitHub Pages for hosting our sites before) and also installed a new Newsletter system, which is much better and also hosted by us.
*Some previous subscribers to the old Xtheme Newsletter system were lost (our apologies). Please feel free to resubscribe if you are unsure. You will be notified if you are already subscribed.
All Xtheme Development Group (XthemeOrg) projects also got “face-lifts” and enhancements to their sites’.
Xtheme IRC Services SWI GitHub
Stay tuned for more news, which is coming soon!